Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Don't Feel Like [Watching] Dancing

The little montage
Of dancing Idol hopefuls
Really has to stop.

Seriously. I hate it. "America, these are your top twelve guys/women!" and then we're subjected to each of them dancing like a moron in a moment that will no doubt make them the subject of mockery from friends and family. Why? Why?

And, for the record, how glad was I that they didn't put through that obnoxious sixteen year old twit who cried all night and then dismissed the band? But don't worry, there's still one guy in there that I want to smack up the side of the head (I think his name's Danny), so all's good, I suppose.

4 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

oh my.... what show is this?

Anonymous said...

American Idol.

Sean Newbury said...

Oh say no more... I've not watched that dreck in over 3 years....

Keltie said...

If Danny is the guy who wore the pink tie and vest during the final cut episode then I'm right there with you.

However; the dancing like assholes montage is a time-honoured tradition and one that I enjoy very much. The way each person chooses to dance is always so telling!