Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's a Hard Life

Escaped to England
At Nicholas Nickleby
Along with Sonya.

A great day was spent at a great show and followed by socialization over Thai food. The waiter provided some entertainment value, too, as he was entirely inattentive and, in Sonya's words, a little task driven. He actually came to our table, leaned over it to take an empty tea light from the candle holder, later returned and replaced it with a new one, then lit it, all the while completely ignoring the pile of dishes with which we were clearly finished. Then, to top it all off, we were given a delightful tamarind candy. Oh wait. It seems I said "delightful" when I meant, "not at all pleasing to the palette".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! I had forgotten about the candy - nasty!!!


I love when I make your blog!
tee hee