Saturday, June 7, 2008

Godzilla

I'm waging a war
Against the silver lace vine
Which I won't win soon.

Whoever thought it would be lovely to have this cursed thing planted in not one, but TWO places on my property should be shot. Oh, sure, at first glance it seems like a lovely ornamental vine, but it's so agressive that this lanscaper refers to is as Godzilla. I'm now in full hackback mode and it's still taking over. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Maybe I can work on eradicating it this year and then deal with the horrible state of my lawn next year...

3 comments:

Sonya said...

OK, you be King Ghidorah and I'll be Mechagodzilla and we'll see if we can take him down together.

Jerome said...

Admit it. You looked up those names.

Sonya said...

Ha! OF COURSE I did! Are you kidding? Even I am not THAT big of a geek!