Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brick Red

Back from a good walk
All I want to do is eat.
Counter-productive.

Oh well. To cave to my snacking cravings or not to cave? Hmmm.

Sonya will at least be relieved that I didn't write about how disappointing the "War of the Davids" was on the penultimate
Idol of the season. Yack. Not impressed, people.

Edited to add:

DARN! I should have thought to write an haiku about how horrible Usher was at lipsynching on
Dancing With the Stars which I didn't actually watch, but which came on "already in progress" after American Idol.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow, that's a lot of talk about shows some of us don't care about for someone who was trying to be nice by not writing about them...

Sean Newbury said...

And if you thought Usher was bad in his first number, be thankful you missed his second.

Jerome said...

Kitty, that's exactly what I was told at work today.