Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sunglow

David Archuletta,
6:15 AM, we know,
Is in the morning.

"It's 6:15 AM in the morning," says little boy David on tonight's episode of American Idol. Thank you, David. Thanks for clearing that up.

As for the episode as a whole, no surprises there. As much as I would have loved to see some surprising twist have one of the Davids voted off and to watch the jaws drop, it just wasn't likely to happen. Both Davids sing well, but I don't really take to either of them. Which is unfortunate, because I really think wee David is probably a genuinely nice kid, even if his dad is as overbearing as rumour has it. (Incidentally, do you think his father's bald under those caps?)

And Simon's face during Fantasia's performance? Hilarious. (I love Fantasia and think she's massively talented, even though the style of music she's performing these days doesn't necessarily rock my proverbial boat.)

No comments: