Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Ring that Binds

I applaud you, sir,
For standing up to your wife,
Choosing for yourself.

I was once again picking up fast food before rehearsal and the woman in front of me was rather passionately berrating her husband for ordering the onion rings.

"You ordered them last time and you didn't like them! Why would you order them again? You're not getting them! Get the fries or something healthier. You're not getting the frickin' onion rings!"

Yes. She actually said, "frickin'."

He ordered the onion rings, and I hope he enjoyed them.

I suspect that, even if he didn't enjoy them, he would have enjoyed eating them, if you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm sorry, fries are a healthier choice? Ha!

Jerome said...

No, no, no. She said, "Fries or something healthier."