Monday, March 24, 2008

Be Kind, Please Rewind. Please.

Mysteriously
Push my VCR's "Rewind"
And it turns it off.

True! It's been happening for a while now, having started inexplicably some time ago. In fact, it not only turns it off, but then, when you turn the power back on, it will eject the tape. All of this happens only after a timer recording. (And yes, I still have a VCR and use it from time to time). Fear not, good reader, for I believe I have now discovered the trick to avoiding the unpleasant and hazardous trek from couch to television to push the tape back in! Here's how it goes.

Step 1: Turn on the power.
Step 2: Press "Play".
Step 3: Press "Rewind".
Step 4: Press "Stop".
Step 5: Rewind as usual.

Technology mystifies me at times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a freaky effect on more than just watches...