Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who Loves the Chocolate?

Cadbury's Creme Eggs
Should not be sold in dozens.
I lack will power.

Technically they come with eight creme eggs and four Caramilk eggs and it's quite a good deal. But it's so easy to eat them like mad. They're currently my big weakness, given that I'm trying to buy more fair-trade chocolate. (Yes, Keltie, I'm a lover of Cocoa Camino! Their hot chocolate is particularly impressive.)

On a related note, click here for addictive, ear-worm fun!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Ahhh!!! You should warn people not to click that link at 3am - yikes! I'm completely disturbed now and unlikely to get that out of my head before bedtime...

And by the way, I am sooooo with you on the whole Easter Cream Egg thing, they are insanely addictive!

I love the chocolate! I do! I do! I do!!!

Keltie said...

Oh, I love that little song so much. I'd forgotten all about it. And it will go through my head for another few years, I guess.